Henkel is a leader with brands and technologies that make people’s lives easier, better and more beautiful. Henkel, a Fortune Global 500 company, operates in three strategic business areas – Home Care, Personal Care, and Adhesives, Sealants and Surface Treatment. More than 50,000 employees work for Henkel worldwide. People in approximately 125 countries around the world trust in brands and technologies from Henkel.
Henkel Adhesive is one of main business sectors of Henkel Group. For more than 100 years, Henkel Adhesives has been providing solutions to customers’ adhesives needs in product assembly, food and consumer packaging, woodworking, pressure sensitive materials, automotive, construction, disposable nonwovens, shoes industry and more.
What we offer:
3 – 6 months internship opportunities in a professional working environment with following primary scopes for below discipline
SHE/Maintenance engineer : mechanical engineering
- Manage maintenance master file for critical and controlled tools/ equipment,
- Participate in daily maintenance works,
- Supervise operators’ safety, maintenance and construction activities on site,
- Typing & interpreting training documents.
QC engineer : chemical major
- Controlling & reporting Customer Complaint Management System,
- Daily test for Raw Materials & Finished Goods,
- Learning & interpreting Operation training document
Who we are looking for:
- Degree/ Diploma in science, Engineering or Chemical discipline.
- High energy level with good time management and planning skills.
- Observational & hard working attitudes.
Henkel Adhesive Technologies Vietnam.
No 7, Road 9A Bien Hoa II Industrial Zone
Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Apply now if this sounds like your next challenge via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover our winning culture: henkel.com / careers