AutoDesk AutoCAD ecscad 2013 x86 & x64
English | Windows | AutoDesk AutoCAD ecscad 2013 x86 & x64 | 8.4 GB
AutoCAD® ecscad 2013 is AutoCAD® software for electrical control engineers, purpose-built for the planning and documenting of electro-technical equipment. It includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, the world’s leading CAD software, plus a comprehensive set of features that help designers quickly create accurate control system schematics for a broad range of projects from simple motor controls to entire production plants. Automated tasks, extensive electrical symbol libraries, and powerful database editing tools help to reduce errors and produce electrical documentation in a fraction of the time. AutoCAD ecscad 2013 enables manufacturers react quickly to market trends, shorten production cycles, and build better products.
- Electrical-specific productivity tools—Automated tasks, terminal management tools, and electrical-specific drafting commands can help electrical controls designers increase design accuracy and productivity.
- Automatic error checking—Automatic wire numbering, component tagging, and coil and contact cross-referencing help to significantly reduce the risk of costly mistakes associated with manual drafting.
- Standards-based symbol libraries—Controls designers can promote design consistency with a comprehensive library of more than 600,000 standard components and support for the IEC standard
- Automatic report generation—ecscad automatically generates a broad range of reports, from bills of materials (BOMs), and from/to wire lists to terminal plans and cable summaries.
- Mechatronics product design with Digital Prototyping—Electrical and mechanical teams can work collaboratively on digital prototypes. Bidirectional interoperability with Autodesk¨ Inventor¨ Professional software helps users create more accurate 2D and 3D mechatronics designs in less time.
Được support, và bảo hành đĩa trong 7 ngày
( Làm việc từ 8h-21h hằng ngày)